Skip to content
- Generalised vitiligo: It can occur at any part of the body without any rules, and this is by far the most common type.
- Acrofacial vitiligo: It is mostly seen on the toes and fingers.
- Mucosal vitiligo: In this condition, the discolouration normally takes place around the lips and mucous membranes.
- Universal vitiligo: This is the rarest type of vitiligo where the whole body is covered in white patches.
- Focal vitiligo: This is most commonly found in children. The children have white and scattered patches across the body.